This is by far our most frequently asked question - If you bought a Tyros, Yamaha SX, or Yamaha Genos from us, we've loaded your instrument with hundreds of extra registrations. Follow these instructions below and we'll help you find them.
1. Simultaneously press the registration bank + and – buttons (Next to the large numbered buttons)
2. Select User on the left-hand side of the screen
3. You should be able to see them listed here. If you can see an up arrow in the bottom right-hand corner keep pressing it until it disappears, then you’ll see them.
1. Simultaneously press the registration bank + and – buttons (Above the registration memory buttons)
2. Use the two silver tab buttons on the top right of the screen to navigate to ‘User’ or ‘HD1’. The registrations we loaded in will be in one of these.
3. If you can’t see all of them, press the button above the number 8 a few times.
In order to maximise ventilation, we are using our store foyer for demonstrations. The space restriction of our foyer area means that we are able to offer the demonstration of up to three upright digital pianos at any one time, so on booking, we will clarify with you which models you are interested in seeing and/or assist with your choices if necessary.
We are asking that, upon arrival, all customers (who are medically able to) wear a face mask for the duration of their visit. We will also provide sanitising hand gel which we will ask you to apply. The NHS Track and Trace scanning code will also be available.
We offer competitive part-exchange values, and we also buy digital pianos, keyboards and organs for cash.