Used Yamaha PSR S910 Arranger Workstation Keyboard
Its fantastic, everything the Tyros 2 is but more, the casing is sleeker, speakers are built in, it has all the voicing from the Tyros 2 and more. It plays MP3s , it has superior amplification to the PSRS900 and has all the voices from the Tyros 2.
Yamaha PSRS910 also takes variation effects from the Tyros 3. The Reverb section is higher quality, its more natural and rich
Yamaha PSRS900 Styles
Not only are the styles improved because of the quality of sounds, patterns and effects there are lots more of them. The PSRS910 now caters from all continents and countries, including china, Arabic, and new latin American styles.
Yamaha take the mid-range keyboard to new heights with the stunning PSRS910. Featuring an expanded sound set including Super Articulation voices and many voices taken from the Tyros series, together with fresh new styles, convenient new features and an ultra-clear TFT colour screen, the S910 offers a huge range of creative potential for any musician – and a sound quality simply unsurpassed by any competitor.
The accompaniment styles found on the PSRS910 give keyboard players a quick and easy way to sound fully arranged with little or no setup required. And the powerful Music Finder feature even allows them to set up the entire instrument by simply selecting one of thousands of song titles. Style, tempo, variation, and right-hand Voices are instantly set when you select a title. It couldnt be any quicker or simpler.
The PSR-S910 allows one keyboardist to instantly sound like theyre backed by LAs hottest session players, Nashville hired guns, or New Yorks finest studio cats… all at the touch of a button and the voicing of a chord. You will sound so good, sudden bursts of inspiration may cause you to quit your day job. Super Articulation Voices give strings, reeds and brass sounds real-time expressiveness previously unattainable on a keyboard.
Add to this a luxurious 5.7″ color screen and professional features like USB audio recording and playback of MP3 files — the most ubiquitous audio file format on the planet — and youve got an arranger workstation second only to the legendary Tyros3.
- 128-note polyphony – allows you to play up to 128 notes simultaneously
- 1186 AWM voices including Super Articulation, MegaVoice, Live, Sweet and Cool and Organ Flutes – digitally recorded instruments using Yamaha’s AWM technology for superior sound. Super Articulation voices respond exactly like the original instrument for ultimate sound realism. Mega Voices add extra authenticity to accompaniment styles. Live, Sweet and Cool voices are extra high quality samples
- Reverb, chorus and DSP effects – adds an extra dimension to any performance
- Orchestration – place an instrument in each of the Right1, Right 2 and Left sections
- 322 preset styles with 4 variations – adds exciting instrumental backings to accompany any melody, with 3 intros, 4 fills, break, 3 endings and 4 variations for verse and chorus. SFF GE format gives greater authenticity to guitar part voicing
- 4 One Touch Settings for each style, with OTS Link – manually select a suitable voice for every part of the accompaniment style, or let the keyboard do it automatically with OTS Link. Convenient OTS Viewer lets you see all OTS settings in one screen
- Music Finder Plus – choose from a huge list of built-in titles, and the entire keyboard sets itself up with the appropriate style, tempo, and a choice of four registrations. Add new songs to the list via Internet Direct Connection and link Music Finder records to MIDI files in the instrument’s memory or MIDI and audio files on USB stick
- Multi-Pads – add musical flourishes to any performance
- Auto Harmony – adds chordal harmony based on a single-note melody
- Pitch bend and modulation wheel – lets you control the pitch of notes in real time
- Large colour TFT display – clearly shows all functions and features
- Video Output with Text Viewer – allows connection to a TV, monitor or projector. Text Viewer allows simple input of custom texts for playlists or karaoke
- Flexible Registration Memory – 8 buttons allow storage of a virtually unlimited number of registrations. Registration Viewer lets you see registration settings in a convenient on-screen display
- Score and Lyrics display – shows musical notation and lyrics from any MIDI file
- Guide Mode with VocalCueTime – clearly displays which note is to be played next, and waits for it to be played or sung
- Song/Style Creator – record performances using the 16-track sequencer, adjust existing styles or create new ones
- Internet Direct Connection with LAN port – allows connection to Yamaha’s special website and download of new styles, songs and Music Finder data. New IDC wizard assists with setup
- WAV to USB Record – allows easy recording of real audio performance and playback of WAV and MP3 files
- Mic input with Vocal Harmony – transform your voice with a range of digital effects
- USB MIDI connection – MIDI connectivity is possible via the USB To Host port
- USB To Device – allows USB memory such as thumb drives to be used for data storage
- Foot pedal sockets – allows connection of FC4 or FC5 sustain pedal for piano-style performance, and FC7 expression pedal for ultimate control
- 12w x 2 amplification
Dimensions and Weight:
Dimensions: 39.5″ x 17.1″ x 5.92″
Weight: 25.5 lbs.