Used Yamaha PSR S770 Keyboard
Get real with your sound
Enjoy realistic Super Articulation Voices, Organ flutes and many other sounds from the legendary Tyros series. The PSR-S770’s superb sonic quality, meticulously sampled voices, and a comprehensive suite of effects will take your performances to a new level of authenticity that is sure to satisfy even the most demanding audience.
Large colour LCD display
For simple intuitive control of the powerful features and capabilities of this advanced keyboard, the PSR-S770 comes equipped with a large colour LCD that allows you to monitor the status of your instrument at a glance, and gives you easy access to valuable performance functions.
More memory, more sounds
Voice & Style Expansion Packs enable you to customise the PSR-S770 with a wide range of additional content from all over the world. When loaded into the keyboard, you can instantly access authentic new sounds, rhythms and backing in the musical style of your choice. For even more versatility, use Yamaha Expansion Manager version 2.3 (or later) to link the PSR-S770 to your computer.* Yamaha Expansion Manager allows you to create individual expansion data sets containing content from various packs and utilise the 160MB memory capacity on the instrument. You can even create your own voices based on your samples.
USB audio playback with flexible functions
Whether you’re enhancing a live performance with backing tracks from your music library or just livening up a party with some Karaoke, the time stretch, pitch shift, and vocal cancel functions of the PSR-S770’s USB audio player will add depth and versatility to any musical event.
Identify the chord sequence from an audio track instantly with the Yamaha Chord Tracker app!
The Yamaha Chord Tracker app for iPhone and iPad helps practicing and performance by extracting the chord sequence of an audio song stored on your device.
- The PSR-S770 is equipped with a host of powerful performance features, flexible audio playback functions and a Mic/Guitar input, making it ideal for live use on stage, in the studio or at home.
- 830 Voices, including Super Articulation voices and Organ flutes, 36 Drum/SFX kits, and 480 XG voices
- 2 Live Controllers for dynamic real-time control assignable to any combination of parameters including filter, arpeggio and more
- 360 Styles, including all-new DJ styles
- Mic/Guitar input for use when singing or collaborating with other performers
- New Arpeggio function for instant access to a library of arpeggiated synth phrases and more
- Authentic Voices and Styles from around the world
- USB audio playback with time stretch, pitch shift, and vocal cancel functions