Used Yamaha CVP705 Clavinova Digital Piano In Black Walnut
Over a century of piano building experience culminates in a truly modern instrument.
Experience a purely digital piano with the heart of a true grand. You’ll feel the difference from the very first notes you play. Realistic touch and response, paired with the unmistakeable tone of the finest concert grand pianos ever made, the Clavinova delivers expressive capabilities and a dynamic range that redefines the standard for digital pianos today.
Your dream piano studio awaits.
The enhanced Piano Room now includes the world-class Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial grand pianos, plus vintage electric pianos. In Session Mode, you can invite three virtual musicians into the room to “jam” with you as you practice and perform in one of 40 different musical styles. These session musicians will automatically follow your harmonies and your volume expression using the new Dynamics Control feature. You can selectively activate and deactivate each one depending on your musical needs at the time. Within this special room, you can even record your sessions with the touch of a single button.
Variety is the spice of life.
The CVP-705 features hundreds of high-quality instrument Voices including “Natural!”, “Sweet!” and “Cool!” Voices sampled specially to compliment the instrument types. Yamaha’s Super Articulation Voices (SA) add genuine performance attributes of the real musical instruments as though they were being naturally performed by a virtuoso of that instrument instead of from the keys of a piano keyboard. Examples include “fret noise” or “body knocks” from a guitar or the “inhales”, “exhales” and glissandos from wind instruments. By simply varying your touch and playing techniques or using the pedals, SA voices will add significant authenticity to your sound.
When you want to play more than just piano.
One of the defining features of a CVP Clavinova is the multitude of different Styles that can be controlled in real-time by playing chords on the keyboard. Accompaniment Styles introduce ensembles of virtual musicians to your performances in a variety of musical genres. From small jazz ensembles to full orchestras, you control what chords or harmony they play by what YOU play, plus you control the dynamic of the ensemble. Developed by professional session musicians from around the world, Styles add authentic, studio-quality backing players to your performances – even when you play by yourself. You can use Styles to add embellishing Intros, Endings & Fill-Ins and even arrange songs in real-time.
Now anyone can play a hit song, one light at a time.
CVP Clavinovas are very patient: if you don’t play the right notes, they wait until you do! This is made possible with the CVP’s unique Guide feature. As the easiest way to play a song, the Follow Lights library teaches you popular melodies in a way only possible on a CVP Clavinova. Just follow the lights one note at a time, and fully-arranged orchestrations and arpeggios embellish your playing. Here, you don’t play along with a recording, the recording literally plays along with YOU. Visit www.yamahamusicsoft.com/followlights to browse the entire library today.
Get connected and start singing.
You can connect a microphone to enjoy singing along with your keyboard performance or using Karaoke song files from YamahaMusicSoft.com. All input jacks are conveniently located at the front of the instrument, under the key bed for easy access. Only Yamaha could build an instrument with studio-quality effects like reverb, echo and even Vocal Harmony. Alternatively, you can connect a portable music device such as an MP3 player or smart phone to enjoy listening through the Clavinova’s high-definition speaker system.
- Width: 1,420 mm (55-15/16″) (Polished finish: 1,422 mm (56″))
- Height: 868 mm (34-3/16″) (Polished finish: 872 mm (34-5/16″))
- Depth: 606 mm (23-7/8″) (Polished finish: 607 mm (23-7/8″))
- Weight: 79.0 kg (174 lbs., 3 oz) (Polished finish: 82.0 kg (180 lbs., 12 oz))
- Number of Keys: 88
- Keyboard Type: NWX (Natural Wood X) keyboard with synthetic ivory keytops (wood is used for the white keys), escapement
- Touch Sensitivity Settings: Hard2, Hard1, Medium, Soft1, Soft2, Fixed
- Number of Pedals: 3
- Half Pedal Function: Yes
- Pedal Functions: Sustain, Sostenuto, Soft, Glide, Song Play / Pause, Style Start / Stop, Volume, etc.
- Display Type: TFT Colour LCD
- Display Size: 7 inch (800 x 480 dots WVGA )
- LCD Brightness: Yes
- Touch Screen: Yes
- Colour: Yes
- Score Display Function: Yes
- Lyrics Display Function: Yes
- Text Viewer Function: Yes
- Languages: English, Japanese, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Panel Language: English only
- Key Cover Style: Folding
- Music Rest: Yes
- Music Clips: Yes
- Tone Generation Piano Sound: Yamaha CFX, Bösendorfer Imperial
- Key-off Samples: Yes
- Smooth Release: Yes
- VRM: Yes
- Polyphony (Max.): 256
- Preset Number of Voices: 984 Voices + 33 Drum / SFX Kits + 480 XG Voices
- Featured Voices: 13 VRM Voices, 114 Super Articulation Voices, 30 Mega Voices, 46 Natural! Voices, 31 Sweet! Voices, 74 Cool! Voices, 86 Live! Voices, 30 Organ Flutes! Voices
- Custom Voice Editor: Yes
- Compatibility: XG, GS (for Song playback), GM, GM2
- Reverb: 58 Preset + 3 User
- Chorus: 106 Preset + 3 User
- Master Compressor: 5 Preset + 5 User
- Master EQ: 5 Preset + 2 User
- Part EQ: 27 Parts
- Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC): Yes
- Stereophonic Optimiser: Yes
- Insertion Effect: 322 Preset + 10 User
- Variation Effect: 322 Preset + 3 User
- Vocal Harmony VH2: 44 Preset + 60 User
- Dual/Layers Function: Yes
- Split Function: Yes
- Number of Preset Styles: 470
- Featured Styles: 396 Pro Styles, 34 Session Styles, 4 Free Play Styles, 36 Pianist Styles
- Fingering: Single Finger, Fingered, Fingered On Bass, Multi Finger, AI Fingered, Full Keyboard, AI Full Keyboard
- Style Controls: INTRO x 3, MAIN VARIATION x 4, FILL x 4, BREAK, ENDING x 3
- Custom Style Creator: Yes
- Other Features: Music Finder 2,500 Records
- One Touch Setting (OTS): 4 for each Style
- Style Recommender: Yes
- File Formats: Style File Format GE (Guitar Edition)
- Number of Preset Songs: 124
- Recording Number of Tracks: 16
- Data Capacity: approx. 300 KB / Song
- Recording Function: Yes
- Compatible Data Format Playback: SMF (Format 0 & 1), XF
- Recording Format: SMF (Format 0)
- Demo: Yes
- Registration Number of Buttons: 8
- Control Registration: Sequence, Freeze
- Lesson/Guide: Follow Lights, Any Key, Karao-Key, Your Tempo
- Guide Lamps: Yes
- Performance Assistant Technology (PAT): Yes
- Piano Room: Yes
- USB Audio Recorder: Playback WAV, MP3
- Recording: WAV, MP3
- USB Audio Time Stretch: Yes
- Pitch Shift: Yes
- Vocal Cancel: Yes
- Miscellaneous Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: Yes
- Transpose: Yes
- Tuning: Yes
- Scale Types: 9
Storage and Connectivity
- Internal Memory: approx. 2.4 MB
- External Drives: USB Flash Drive
- Headphones: x 2
- Microphone Controls/Connections: Input Volume, Mic / Line In
- MIDI: IN / OUT / THRU
- AUX IN: Stereo mini
- AUX OUT: L / L + R, R
- AUX Pedal: Yes
- RGB OUT: Yes
- USB TO DEVICE: Yes (x 2)
- USB TO HOST: Yes
Amplifiers and Speakers
- Amplifiers: (50 W + 20 W) x 2
- Speakers: (16 cm + 5 cm) x 2 [(6 – 5/16″ + 1 – 15/16″) x 2]
- Acoustic Optimiser: Yes
- Power Consumption: 55 W