Featuring Nord’s top-of-the-line 88-Note Weighted Hammer Action keybed, the Nord Stage 3 88 sets a new standard for live stage musicians. This is truly a performance keyboard like no other – with a lush Grand Piano Sound Library, Synth, Sampler and Organ Engine. Stage 3 leaves no stone unturned.
Nord’s Flagship Stage Piano
The 5th generation of Nord’s successful Stage Series, the Nord Stage 3 features their latest award-winning technologies including the Nord Lead A1 Synth Engine with sample playback, acclaimed Nord C2D Organ Engine, a greatly enhanced Piano Section, and extensive hands-on Effects. All rolled in one exceptional performance keyboard.
Two super-clear OLED displays for on-stage clarity, Seamless Transitions when changing programs/sounds, extended Split functionality, and the addition of the new Song List Mode makes the Nord Stage 3 more intuitive and flexible than ever for the live performer.
Massive sonic flexibility
The Nord Stage 3 has three sound generating sections; Piano, Organ and Synthesiser, all of which can be used simultaneously. Furthermore, the Nord Stage 3 has 2 separate slots allowing you to have 2 Pianos, 2 Organs and 2 Synths plus Effects at the same time for massive sonic flexibility.
- OLED displays for Program and Synth sections
- Seamless Transitions for smooth program changes
- Advanced Split functionality with optional crossfade
- Song Mode for set list functionality
- Support for program change via pedal
The greatly enhanced Piano Section features doubled memory (2 GB) for the exclusive Nord Piano Library, expanded voice polyphony and creative Piano Filters.
The Nord Stage 3 features an outstanding selection of Grands, Uprights, Electric Pianos, Digital Pianos, Clavinet and Harpsichord from the exclusive Nord Piano Library – all handpicked for their unique characters. The Nord Stage 3 Piano Section also features a “Layer” category with rich dynamic layered patches.
The Nord Piano Experience
Nord’s state-of-the-art sampling techniques capture the extraordinary nuances and real character of the source instruments. Our unique ‘Advanced String Resonance’ and Dynamic Pedal Noise features deliver breathtaking realism and an unsurpassed level of expressiveness.
Piano Section Highlights
- 2 GB Memory (doubled from Stage 2 EX)
- Greatly expanded polyphony (120 voices)
- New Layer category
- Creative Piano Filters
The Nord Stage 3 features the acclaimed Nord Lead A1 Synth Engine, combined with Sample Playback and a dedicated OLED display.
Powerful Smart Oscillator
The Lead A1 synth engine is renowned for its analog-modelling warmth, and utilises brilliant Smart Oscillator Configurations to deliver stunning results with little programming. Single oscillator setups including Shape, FM, Ring Mod, Detune and Sync. Dual oscillator modes include Noise, Sine, Saw, Triangle and Square Mix. The Synth section also includes an Oscillator category with massive “Super Waves”.
The Nord Stage 3 Synth Section has powerful sample playback capabilities and comes with a wide selection of samples from the Nord Sample Library. All samples can be tweaked creatively inside the A1 Synth Engine and it is even possible to create and transfer your own samples using the Nord Sample Editor.
Synth Section Highlights
- Lead A1 Synth Engine with Sample Playback
- Dedicated OLED display for Oscillator configurations
- 480 MB memory for Sample Library
- New Super Wave category and new classic waveforms
- Classic Transistor Ladder Filter emulation, flexible LP+BP Filter and Filter Drive
- Extended Morph functionality
The Nord Stage 3 features Nord’s latest award-winning C2D Organ simulations of B3 Tonewheel and Transistor Organs, plus two brand new Principal Pipe Organs. Separate Organs and Rotary per SlotIt is now possible to use two different Organ models simultaneously, allowing you to creatively blend a B3 with a Vox/Farfisa or a Principal Pipe organ. The updated vintage Model 122 Rotary Speaker simulation is also available for each slot independently.
Organ Section Highlights
- Nord C2D B3 Tone Wheel simulation
- Model 122 Rotary Speaker simulation
- 2 new Principal Pipe organs
- Physical Drawbars for Compact model
- Separate Rotary Speaker setting per slot
The Nord Stage 3 88 Effect section features more morphable parameters, an enhanced Delay effect, separate Reverb and Compressor for each slot, and a brand new Filter Effect.
The powerful Nord Stage 3 Effect Section features a wide range of instantly tweakable high quality effects including Tremolo, Phaser, Chorus, Pan, Wah, RM, Flanger and Vibe, all modelled after classic stomp boxes.
Effect Section Highlights
- Delay with added Feedback filters (HP/LP/BP) and dedicated Analog Mode
- Filter Mode with Resonance (HP/LP)
- Separate Compressor per slot including new Fast Mode
- Separate Reverb per Slot including new Bright Mode
- Extended Morph functionality