Used Korg Pa300 Professional Arranger Keyboard
Compact and intuitive design
Lightweight and compact. The Korg Pa300 was designed with the professional in mind. This keyboard is aesthetically pleasing. Its slim enclosure houses a high-quality, custom designed system with two 13W amplifiers and two dual cone speakers within a bass reflex box. Thanks to its intuitive and ergonomic layout, the Pa300 is the ultimate keyboard for musicians. All the controls can be effortlessly reached to ensure your creative spell isn’t broken.
Korg understand the wants and needs of their demographic. They know that when performing you may not always have access to adequate lighting environments. This can make the need to adjust your sound during a performance difficult. That’s why the compact 5″ TouchView TFT display has been redesigned to ensure it is easy to read in any environment. You’ll no longer be left in the dark thanks to the Pa300!
Take your arrangements above and beyond. The Pa300 boasts three switches and a joystick. You can use these in conjunction with Korg’s Defined Nuance Control to make your performances sound larger than life. Add grit and growl to your saxophone, emulate the mechanical noise of a trumpet, as well as the “Hitchcockesque” piercing attack of strings. Absolutely anything is possible. Employ this to add a sense of reality to your virtual performances.
Musical database at your finger-tips
The Pa300 features a completely user programmable musical database. It provides you with all the settings necessary to play songs. Simply search for the title, select it, and press play. It’s that simple. The SongBook can operate with either Styles, MID or MP3 files. You can instantly recall settings including titles, genres, artists, tempos, volumes, sounds and much more. Everything you need is housed into one convenient and intuitive database.
- Enhanced RX (Real eXperience) sound engine offers improved realism and vivid sound
- Massive internal Factory PCM equivalent to the best-selling Pa600
- Elegantly designed and compact plastic cabinet includes a pristine amplification system
- 5 inchTouchView colour TFT display
- Easy layout and intuitive graphical interface with Search function for easy retrieval of any musical resource or file
- Over 310 factory Styles, each including 3 Intros/Endings, 4 variations and 4 Fill In + Break, plus 8 Favourite and 3 User banks for storage of your favourite Styles.
- Enhanced Guitar Mode 2 provides even more realistic guitar parts.
- Improved GM set for Standard MIDI Files, MP3 player with Transpose and Tempo Change, compatibility with popular Lyric formats including graphical (+G), Text Viewer and Score.
- 4 Stereo Master Effects (125 FX algorithms)
- Fully programmable SongBook database based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke and MP3 files with instant recall of any song setting.
- User-definable custom lists, plus Filtering and Ordering options.
Dimensions and Weight:
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1030 x 378.3 x 127 mm
- Weight: 8.35 kg