– 2 X Keyboards(61 Note): type synth, 5 octaves (61 keys), pitch, modulation, dynamics and after touch.
(Also available in keyboard accordion!)
– Connections: 2 x Stereo In / Out, 2 x Microphone, 2 x USB, 2 x MIDI (In, Out, Through), headphone.
– Connections for optional peripherals: printer port, VGA monitor, PC keyboard, mouse, volume pedal, dedicated Crank (13, 17 or 25 notes with buttons and volume), second keyboard (Lower) dedicated style piano (76 keys).
– Integrated PA (2 channels) 2 x 30 Watt, Stereo, 144 note polyphony (Upper: 3 sets, Lower: 2 games, Splits Programmable Pedal: 1 game).
– Sounds: ASS (Advanced Sampled Sound), LWSS (Long Wave Sound Samples), Akai S1000-3000 compatible, 24-bit codec.
– Rhythms: 20 kits, standard GM-MIDI, and manual. 140 rhythms with automatic tracking (1 low and 4 Instruments), 4-types of variations, and 2 Intro 2 Fins. With Drum Editor.
– Sample CD: GM 128, 312 LWS 2000 presets each can contain the full universal choices (sounds, styles, Waves, MIDI files, volumes, splits, buttons feet, etc.).
– Effects: Hall Studio, Echo, Chorus / Flanger, 8 presets.
– PC: integrated, PC-ATX Pentium 4, Windows XP, VGA 8.2 “touchscreen, 40GB hard drive, 2x512MB RAM, a floppy drive and a DVD player / CD burner.
– Records: Easy record (wave) integrated and Cubasis VST 3.0
– Mixing: inputs and outputs with adjustable parametric equalizer (Hall, Gain Microphone, 24 bit, and 8 presets.
– Voice harmonize integrated settings, and OX7 (imitation of sounds of organ tone wheel, vibato, leslie, key click, distortion etc).
– Everything is editable, selectable, programmable presets goes in to be named. The instrument reads and plays the midi files (editable) text and displays the karaoke, but also MP3 and WAV.
(Lots of sounds, rhythms, styles, pieces made of Wersi can be purchased in addition).