Slim, Light & Compact Design
Walk in, carrying the NP-30 with one hand, and play – it’s that easy anywhere thanks to the new slim, light and compact design.
Advanced Wave Memory (AWM) Stereo Sampling
The AWM (Advanced Wave Memory) is a sampling system which creates sound close to that of an acoustic instrument by using digital technology to record the instrument sound and applying high-quality digital filter technology to the recorded audio samples. AWM Stereo Sampling creates a more spacious, deeper, and richer sound by using a pair of waveforms (L and R), obtained via a stereo recording process.
Built-in Stereo Speaker System
This instrument uses highly efficient amplifiers that pack more sound into a lighter digital piano. With 6 watts per channel, these keyboards are ready to go whenever you are.
Computer and mobile device connectivity
NP30 can be connected to your computer via its MIDI connection. You can also connect it to your iPad or iPhone via Yamaha IMX1 interface.
Piano Preset songs
It provides performance data for piano songs as well as voice demo songs, for your listening pleasure.
Battery Power or AC adaptor
It will run either from an optional AC adaptor or batteries.
- Keyboard: 76 keys (Graded Touch)
- Sound Source: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Polyphony (Max.): 32
- Voice Selections: 10
- Effect: Reverb
- Volume: Master Volume
- Controls: Dual, Metronome, Transpose, Tuning, Touch (Hard/Medium/Soft/Fixed)
- Pedal: Sustain Pedal Input
- Demo Songs: 10 Voice Demo Songs, 10 Piano Preset Songs
- MIDI: Local On/Off, Transmit/Recieve channel, Program change On/Off, Control change On/Off
- Jacks/Connectors: MIDI (IN/OUT), PHONES/OUTPUT, DC IN 12V, SUSTAIN
- Main Amplifier: 6W + 6W
- Speaker: (12 cm × 6 cm) × 2
- Power Consumption: 20W
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 1,244mm × 259mm × 100mm
- Weight: 5.4 kg