Yamahas P-125 is the perfect portable piano for use at home or on the road. A simplistic user interface is combined with the authentic sound of a Yamaha concert Grand. The P125 is ready to connect to your iOS tablet computer or mobile phone which enables the use of apps such as Yamaha Smart Pianist V2.0.
Yamaha P125 Dimensions
The keyboard section of the Yamaha P 125 measures 1326 x 166 x 295 mm
Yamaha P125 Weight
The Yamaha P-125 weighs 11.8kg
Natural Piano Keyboard Feel
The beauty of the P125 is that it produces a first-class piano sound and enables you to enjoy playing the piano whenever and wherever you like! The keyboard on the P125 provides a natural piano feel and features the Yamaha Graded Hammer Standard mechanism – this keybed is slightly heavier in the bass registers, and lighter in the treble octaves, just like an acoustic grand.
The Sound Of A Concert Grand
This instrument features the sound of the World-class Yamaha CFIIIS concert grand piano. This piano sound is expressive enough for the most delicate music, and powerful enough to cut through a mix of other instruments. There are also a variety of 23 alternative sounds including acoustic pianos, electric pianos, strings, harpsichord, organs and more.
Other Useful Features
The on-board recorder allows you to record a two-track piece, or record individual hands separately. You can layer two voices together to create rich combinations such as Piano/Strings or Organ/Harpsichord, and it is also possible to split the keyboard to have different voices in upper & lower parts of the keyboard.
Reverb & Chorus effects can be applied to the sound to give warmth & ambience, whilst the built-in drummer provides a choice of 20 rhythms to play along with.
The two-way onboard speaker system is powerful enough for home use, and also useful for small rehearsals and band practices.
Yamaha P125 Specifications
- Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) with matte black keytops
- 24 Voices; Pure CF Sound Engine
- 192 note polyphony (maximum)
- Two-track recording (one song)
- Dual, Split and Duo functions
- Damper Resonance, Stereo Sustain Samples,Key off Samples, String Resonance
- Reverb & Chorus
- 20 rhythms (Drums + Bass)
- Intelligent Acoustic Control and Stereophonic Optimizer
- library with 21 demo songs and 50 piano songs
- Amplification: 2×7 Watt
- Free Smart Pianist App for your iPhone/iPad*(*additional connecting cable required)
- LP-1 pedal unit and L-125 stand available as optional accessories
- Dimensions: 1326 x 166 x 295 mm
- Weight: 11.8 kg