Used Korg PA1x Keyboard
The Korg Pa1X has the most complete tools for the musical professional ever conceived. Intuitive, powerful, interactive with the most stunning sound you will hear from an Arranger keyboard.
The Korg Pa1X includes as standard the world acclaimed TC-Helicon Voice Processor featuring EQ and professional quality effects (reverb, chorus, etc.), designed and shaped specifically for vocals. These effects ensure your vocals have the highest quality sound possible.
The TC-Helicon Voice Processor also features voice doubling and 4 voice harmonizer. Simply connect your microphone and start to play.
Easy to use
With all the technological power packed inside, it was vital that we also made the Korg Pa1X easy to understand and easy to use. Korg wanted the whole way you use the Pa1X to be an intuitive, musical, fast, foolproof experience.
The new graphical user interface uses an amazing new Graphical Colour Touch Screen to help you work in a faster, easier, logical and intuitive way.
All the power of the new Pa1X can be controlled with just one finger. Think, Point, Touch – RX Technology at work.
The controls are laid out sensibly; there is no need to search for what you need.
Switches and sliders are assignable so your live performances work the way you want them to. For one song, the sliders can be organ drawbars, for another volume controls for each part of a backing style. Nothing stands between you and your professional performance.
- Keyboard: 61 synth-action keys with Velocity and Aftertouch
- System: KORG RX (Real eXperience) Technology and OPOS (Objective Portable Operating System) – Multitasking, Load-While-Play feature. SSD (Solid State Disk)-resident Upgradable Operating System.
- Sound Data: Tone Generator: Advanced HI Synthesis – 62 Voices,
62 Oscillators – Filters with Resonance
- Multitimbral Parts: Internal: 40 channels
- Midi: 16 channels
- ROM Sounds: 828 (incl. Stereo Piano and GM2 sounds) + 48 Drum Kits
- RAM Sounds: 256 Sounds – 64 Drum Kits
- Digital Drawbars: 8 Footages – Realtime control using the 8 Assignable Sliders
- Sound Edit: On-board full editing for Sounds and Drum Kits
- Sampling: Record, Edit, Time Slice (compatible with Korg, Wav, Aiff and AKAI)
- RAM Memory: 16 MB Standard – up to 32 MB with Optional 16MB SIMM modules
- ROM Expansion: 2 slots available – up to 32 MB
- Effects: 4 Stereo Master (89 effects plus Vocoder)
- Voice Processor: Voice Technology by TC Helicon: Four part harmonizer, reverb, Delay, Compressor, EQ. (Options: Pitch Correction and Voice Modeling.)
- Real Time Tracks: 4 Keyboard tracks (Upper 1/2/3, Lower) – 4 Pads
- Performances: 320 Realtime Performance Locations
- STS (Single Touch Settings):: Memorize Realtime tracks and Voice Processor settings, 4 per Style/ or SongBook entry
- Style Data: Flash ROM Styles: Up to 608 locations –
Preloaded Styles: 450;
- User Styles: 96 (user area, but all styles are re-writable)
- Style Tracks: 8 plus 1 Performance per style
- Style Record: Step Record, Track & Event Edit functions
- Direct from Disk: 96 Styles Direct Disk and 288 Styles Direct Hard Disk
Compatibility: i-series and Pa80/60 series styles
- STS: 4 (Real time tracks + Acc. tracks) all programmable per style
- Style Grooves: Using the internal PCM RAM memory
- Style Controls: 4 Variations, 2 Fills, 2 Intros, 2 Endings, Intro 3/Count In, Fill 3/Break, Synchro Start/Stop, Tap Tempo/Reset, Fade In/Out, Bass Inversion, Manual Bass, Tempo Lock, Memory, Accompaniment Volume, Accompaniment Mute, Drum Mapping, Snare & Kick Designation, Single Touch
- Song Play: Patented XDS Crossfade Dual Sequencer player;
2 Sequencers with separate Select, Start/Stop, Pause,
<< (Rewind) and >> (Fast Forward) controls – Balance control
- Lyrics data: Can be displayed on-screen, or on an external video monitor (requires optional VIF3 interface board)
- Jukebox function: SMF Direct Player (formats 0 and 1) – Reads Audio CDs and MP3 files (both with option installed)
- Sequencer: XDS Dual sequencer; separate controls for each Sequencer + Balance Slider
Tracks: 16 + 16
- Sequencer Edit: Record & Edit functions
- Backing Sequence: Quick record, Multi-track Record – Step Record
- Lyrics/Chords: On-Screen (compatible with most popular formats)
- Event Memory: approximately 200,000
- MP3 Player: Single MP3 Player/Recorder (optional with
EXBP – MP3 board)
- CD Audio Player: KORG CDRW-1 drive (optional – rewritable starting
from O.S.. 2.0)
- SongBook: Fully Programmable musical database based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke and Mp3 files (with optional player), with automatic selection of Style Play and Song Play modes, user definable custom lists and filtering options
- Arabic Scale: Programmable
- Help: Hypertextual, contextual help system – Multilingual starting from O.S. 1.5
- Multi Pad: 4 Assignable Pads + Stop button
- Internal SSD: 16 MB for O.S and all Resources
- Floppy Disk: 3.5 2DD/2HD – Ms-Dos compatible
- User Interface: Display: 320 x 240 Graphical Colour Touch Screen Display
- Data storage: 2DD-2HD Floppy Disk Drive (MS-DOS compatible);
2.5″ ATA Hard Disk Drive; Optional CD-RW
- General controls: Master Volume, Ensemble, Octave Transpose, Master Transpose, Split Point, Style Change, Tracks Volume, Quarter Tone and Arabic Scale memorized inside Performance/STS
- Realtime controllers: Joystick (pitch + modulation), Assignable Sliders, Assignable Switches, Pads, Dial
- MIDI: IN1 – OUT1 – IN2 – OUT2
(OUT 1/2 programmable as Thru)
- USB: Connector: Type B – Format: Slave (ver. USB 1.1)
- Analog Outputs: 4 Analog (Left/Right/Out1/Out2) ¼” unbalanced
- Digital Output: S/PDIF coaxial (mirroring Main Stereo Outputs)
- Analog Inputs: 2 Line In, 1 Mic Balanced input (w/separate gain control)
- Headphone: 1 (Front ¼” stereo jack)
- Pedals: 1 Damper; 1 Assignable Footswitch/Pedal; EC 5 connector
- Power Supply: Universal 100 ~ 240V AC power supply, 35W power consumption
- Dimensions: 1123mm (W) x 428mm (D) x 189mm (H)
44.21” (W) x 16.85” (D) x 7.44” (H)
- Weight: 48.5 lbs / 22 kg
- Specifications subject to change without notice
Why not contact us…
Do feel free to give us a call on 01295 266788 or drop us an email at email@example.com for more information. We will be more than happy to help you, and answer any questions that you may have.