David and Chris are back with a new compilation of tips and tricks for 2018 on the Yamaha Tyros keyboard. See below for the full listing of DVD series 4.
- How to save registrations to a USB memory stick
- Daniel Watt shows us the ensemble section
- How to make a blank set of registrations
- A few tips on setting up your speakers
- Are you using the Multi-Pads?
- How to make your intros and endings sound more professional
- Claim your FREE registrations – David’s Freeplay style settings
- How the part select section works
- Tips on recording – with special guest Daniel Watt
- Special guest Daniel Watt shows us around ‘Organ World’
- How to get a nice Glenn Miller orchestra sound
The majority of tips and tricks shown in this DVD are compatible with all of the Tyros models from Tyros 1 up to and including Tyros 5.
Please note: prices shown for upgrades in some videos were relevant at the time of filming and are liable to change.
DUE FOR RELEASE IN MAY