KROME uses the impressive "German D Grand" piano sounds that were created for the KRONOS flagship. 88 full-length, unlooped stereo samples are complemented by damper resonance for an impeccably accurate sound. In addition to this, KROME features three types of electric piano with eight velocity levels, built-in drum kits including the "Jazz Ambience Drums" from the Korg KRONOS and many more sounds to cover any style you choose to play.
The Drum Track feature offers realistic grooves played by professionals using the KROME's drum sounds. They're great for playing along to or incorporating into your production, but you can also create and save user patterns to get the exact drums you want. On top of this, the dual polyphonic arpeggiators allow you to generate guitar or bass riffs, drum patterns, or other synth sounds and sound effects that include subtle motion.
KROME also comes with a rich suite of tools to jumpstart your creative urges. The Auto Song Setup function allows you to start recording the moment inspiration strikes, while lightning-fast arrangements can be made using Korg's Cue List. A huge TouchView colour display gives you the power to track and edit numerous parameters at once.
"The impressive range of features and incredibly lightweight frame will make it a player's favourite. As a sketch-pad for musical ideas, it's intuitive too and with decent integration to DAWs". – MusicRadar
- Korg workstation ideal for any style of piano playing
- KRONOS-derived full length, unlooped piano and drum sounds
- Eight-level velocity switching for electric pianos with unmatched expressive power
- Separately mixable direct and ambient drum sounds for studio-grade quality
- Play back realistic drum groove at the touch of a button with Drum Track
- Expertly created sounds including 640 Programs and 288 Combinations
- Powerful Effects with 5 Inserts, 2 Master and 1 Total FX, plus per track/timbre EQ
- USB computer connection, plus SD Card slot for data storage
- Use KROME to edit sounds on your computer