Which digital piano should I take to university? Video
The B2 is a new generation of digital piano from KORG focused on accessibility and ease of use. Perfect as a first piano for a new player, we’ve paid special attention to the experience of playing a real piano. B2 is packed with carefully selected sounds, starting with legendary grand pianos from around the world. Software and a variety of connectors come standard for a truly modern piano experience.
B2 is in keyboard format and can be placed on a stand, the B2SP has an easily assembled stand and a three-pedal unit, and the B2N features a light-touch 88-note keyboard. This three-model lineup gives users the ability to pick the perfect piano for their needs. B2 is a piano for anyone from beginners to seasoned players looking for something comfortable to practice on.
- 88 key (A0–C8), NH (Natural Weighted Hammer Action) Keyboard
- Touch Control
- Three types
- Transpose, Fine tuning
- Equal temperament
- Sound Generation
- Stereo PCM
- Maximum Polyphony
- 120 voices (max)
- Reverb, Chorus
- Demo Songs
- Tempo, Time signature and Volume controls
* Half-pedaling supported with Optional Pedal unit PU-2 (Sold separately)
- PHONES (Headphone/ LINE OUT combined use), USB TYPE B), AUDIO IN, PEDAL
- Power, VOLUME, PIANO PLAY, SOUND, METRONOME
- Power Supply
- DC 15 V, AC adapter (included)
- Power Consumption
- 15 W x 2
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 1,312 x 336 x 117 mm / 51.65″ x 13.23″ x 4.61″
(including projections, excluding music stand)
1,312 x 336 x 750 mm / 51.65″ x 13.23″ x 29.53″
(including STB1 optional stand and projections, excluding music stand)
- 11.4 kg / 25.13 lbs.
- Included Items
- AC adapter, Music stand, Damper Pedal
- Stand (STB1-BK/WH), 3 pedal unit (PU-2)*, PC 550-BK/WH, PC 770-BK/WH, PC 300-BK/WH, JS-SB100-BK/WH adjustable height benches
* The PU-2 can be connected to the same pedal jack as used by the included damper pedal.