Used Roland Atelier AT800 Organ With ATUP-EX upgrade
The AT-800 model offers a beautifully crafted cabinet finished in natural wood, a softly lit control panel and an advanced sound source. AT-800 ATELIER organ provides an outstanding organ playing experience.
It offer ten levels of initial touch, with the lower keys also having aftertouch capability. They all have an impressive maximum polyphony of 384 voices, at least 25 key pedalboard, expression and damper pedals, and 450 voices, drum and percussion voices.
For ease of operation, there’s a large colour backlit LCD screen, and a whole host of audio, video and computer connectors.
- The ATUP-EX kit adds ultra-realistic SuperNATURAL voices to the lineup of internal sounds, plus a high-quality pipe organ group from the Classic series. The upgrade also adds new onboard rhythms with enhanced drum sounds, expanded control features for the D-BEAM, volume-balance adjustment for each accompaniment part, new songs and styles, and much more.
- Voices: 63 voices (Including 21 SuperNATURAL Voices and 15 Pipe Organ Voices)
- Rhythms: 50 rhythms x 4 variations
- Arranger Function: Accomp Part Balance, Drum Set Mode
- Music Assistant: 50 titles x 4 variations (AT-900, AT-900C) 45 titles x 4 variations (AT-800)
- One Touch Program: 50 rhythms x 2 groups x 4 variations
- Quick Registration: 6 settings
- Effects: Organ voices: Overdrive
- Registration: Function: Manual Button Assign
- Composer: Audio Recording: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16-bit Linear Format)
- Other: D-BEAM (function assignable), CD Writing, DigiScore BMP Export, MIDI Visual Control
Width 135 cm X Depth 69.4 cm X Height 132.8 cm
Weight 146.0 kg