The Korg PA600 expands on its predecessor, the Pa300. You’re provided with a whole new range of sounds to enhance your performances and take your productions to the next level. The TouchView TFT has also been re-designed, now boasting a bigger display. This makes it easier to read and change presets.
Compact and intuitive design
Lightweight and compact. The Korg Pa600 was designed with the professional in mind. This keyboard is aesthetically pleasing. Its slim enclosure houses a high-quality, custom designed system with two 15W amplifiers and two dual cone speakers within a bass reflex box. Thanks to its intuitive and ergonomic layout, the Pa600 is the ultimate keyboard for musicians. All the controls can be effortlessly reached to ensure your creative spell isn’t broken.
Korg understand the wants and needs of their demographic. They know that when performing you may not always have access to adequate lighting environments. This can make the need to adjust your sound during a performance difficult. That’s why the compact TouchView TFT display has been redesigned to ensure it is easy to read in any environment. You’ll no longer be left in the dark thanks to the Pa600!
Take your arrangements above and beyond. The Pa600 boasts three switches and a joystick. You can use these in conjunction with Korg’s Defined Nuance Control to make your performances sound larger than life. Add grit and growl to your saxophone, emulate the mechanical noise of a trumpet, as well as the “Hitchcockesque” piercing attack of strings. Absolutely anything is possible. Employ this to add a sense of reality to your virtual performances.
- Massive internal Factory PCM – plus up to 96 MB of user PCM data – provides an extraordinarily powerful wave memory, delivering amazingly high quality sounds
- Two assignable switches and a four-way joystick ensure total control for the many available levels of sound articulation (DNC)
- Two versions of Pa600 are available: International and Quarter Tone button variations. Both feature elegantly designed and compact cabinet including a pristine amplification system
- Large, bright, backlit TouchView colour TFT display (800×480)
- Easy layout and intuitive graphical interface with new Search function for easy retrieval of any musical resource or file. New resource selection feature with copy/paste, rename and delete.
- Over 360 factory Styles, each including three Intros/Endings, four variations and four Fill In + Break, plus ten Favourite and three User banks for storage of your favourite customised or user created Styles. Enhanced Guitar Mode 2 for even more realistic guitar parts, plus synchronised pads
- Enhanced RX (Real eXperience) and DNC (Defined Nuance Control) sound engine offers improved realism and vivid sound
- Chord Sequencer function that can record any chord progression on-the-fly
- Improved General Midi set for Standard Midi Files, MP3 player with Transpose and Tempo Change, compatibility with popular lyrics formats including graphical (+G), Text Viewer, Marker and Score
- 4 Stereo Master Effects (125 FX algorithms)
- Fully programmable SongBook database based on Styles, SMF, karaoke, and MP3, with instant recall of any song setting and user-definable custom lists
- The Korg Pa600 is a Localised version that provides instruments particular to this country and region. So, in addition to all the normal great sounds and styles, you have access to specific regional instruments and styles