Korg PA4X 61
Choose the Musical Partner Destined to Deliver that Perfect Performance
From the legendary Donca-matic to the world’s most popular workstations, KORG has spent decades innovating new technologies designed to propel every keyboard performance to the highest level of excellence. KORG’s flagship Pa4X Professional Arranger continues this tradition with incredible refinements to every aspect of the sound quality—and with enhanced performance capabilities. The Pa4X Professional Arranger is more than a keyboard. It’s your backup band; your accompanist; and your musical director. It’s your soundman; your effects engineer; and your always in-tune background singers.
Best of all—you’re always in charge!
Ideal for composing, recording, and combo use, the intuitive Pa4X really comes to life in the hands of the solo keyboard performer and entertainer. And nowhere else is the flawless operation and superior sound of one keyboard instrument more in the spotlight. To that end, every aspect of KORG’s industry-leading Professional Arranger series has been re-examined and improved, resulting in the Pa4X—an instrument without equal.
The all-new EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis – Expanded) sound engine delivers unprecedented realism and highly detailed sounds, drawing on a massive PCM resource over 10 times larger than those found in previous models. KORG’s exclusive DNC (Defined Nuance Control) provides highly-articulate solo instruments. Partnerships with Waves Audio and TC Helicon provide state-of-the-art audio processing and vocal effects. Plus, there are tons of new instruments and drumkits, along with a massive infusion of Styles to cover a world of musical genres.
- Semi-weighted keys with velocity sensitivity and aftertouch.
- Elegant, streamlined aluminum cabinet
- Huge 7-inch capacitive TouchView™ display with tilting system.
- Easy-to-use panel layout and intuitive completely redesigned graphical interface.
- New EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-eXpanded) sound engine.
Improved realism and pristine sound quality.
- Massive internal ROM with a renewed PCM database
Plus up to 1.5 GB (3 GB when compressed) of user PCM data
- Over 1,900 sounds including GM and XG sets
- 768 user Sound and 384 user Drumkit locations with full editing features
- Revised Digital Drawbar Organ sound engine
- DNC (Defined Nuance Control) and realtime articulation:
– Three assignable switches
– Four-way joystick
– Ribbon controller
- Complete sample recording and editing features
- Import audio waveforms in the most common formats including Wav, Aiff and SoundFont™.
Over 580 factory Styles with Intros, Endings, Fills, Count-ins, and Breaks– 4 Keyboard Sets and 4 Pads per Style,– 13 Internal user banks and 13 Direct user banks locations for unlimited storage
- Guitar Mode 2 provides more realistic guitar parts
Chord Sequencer function in Style Play mode records any chord progression on-the-fly– Chord Sequences can be saved in each Style and SongBook entry
- Search function for quickly locating any musical resource
- New standard MidiFile to Style converter feature (BOT)
- New Kaoss functionality to easily remix styles and midi songs in real-time
Keyboard Set Library includes a collection of best ready to play sounds– Keyboard Sets can be recalled even from Direct locations
Multiple Effects processors – 148 effect types:– 4 Insert and 3 Master effects for accompaniment parts,
– 1 Insert and 2 Master effects for Keyboard Tracks
Waves MAXXAUDIO Mastering Suite: MaxxEQ™, MaxxBass™, MaxxTreble™, MaxxStereo™, MaxxVolume™
- TC Helicon® Vocal Processing: Four-part Harmonizer, Double, µMod, Reverb, Delay, Filter, HardTune, Pitch Correction plus Compressor, EQ, Gate (Adaptive Mic Setting on the Mic input)
Double MP3/MIDI file players with recording capability, X-Fader and Vocal Remover– Score, Chords, and Lyric display– Compatible with most common lyrics formats including graphical (+G) for MP3.– Lyrics can be showed in their original languages (except Oriental and Arabic Languages
- Enhanced compatibility for GM and XG songs.
Fully programmable SongBook database based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke, and MP3– Instant recall of any song setting– User-definable Set Lists assignable to panel buttons– Filtering and ordering options
Easy MIDI connection of external controllers through USB HOST ports
- Multi-language extended character set.
Internal hard drivePa4X 76: StandardPa4X 61: Optional
- MicroSD card slot (card not included) allows for mass storage and data protection
- Optional PaAS speaker bar—connects without wires or power supply